Brandwatch Consumer Research has a range of workflow options that allow different staff members and teams to route through mentions to each other and keep on top of what’s going on.
The workflow features available are:
- Assignment - A Mention can be assigned to a user by another user.
- Priority - A Mention can be given a priority level by a user.
- Checked - A Mention can be marked as checked, which can indicate that it has been seen or interacted with by a user.
- Starred - A Mention can be starred, which can indicate its significance.
- Status - A Mention can be given a status level by a user.
For more information on Workflows, click here (you will need to be logged in to the Brandwatch platform to follow this link)
Learn more about the API calls for:
Updated over 2 years ago